[Owasp-cincinnati] FW: 3rd Annual Security Symposium

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:13:48 EDT 2009

fyi

From: Laura Unterreiner [mailto:unterreinl1 at nku.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 3:47 PM
To: Laura Unterreiner
Subject: 3rd Annual Security Symposium

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all (in advance) for presenting at the 3rd Annual Security
Symposium.  I am emailing to confirm that all of you have the
information/details that you need.  Incase you do not, please visit our
event website at http://imi.nku.edu/security

If you could let me know what time you will be arriving and please send me
your power point slides by Wednesday the 28th, so that I can have them on a
flash drive and ready to go for the tech person at The METS Center.
www.themetscenter.com

I am including some other information with directions and location
information.

Above is the layout of the facility.

If you are presenting in the...

Infrastructure Protection track, your room will be:  Auditorium

Application Software Security track, your room will be:  Development C

Information Security Governance & Compliance track, your room will be:
Leadership A & B combined

THE METS CENTER FACILITY

The Metropolitan Education and Training Services (METS) Center is the
training and consulting division of Northern Kentucky University.  It is
located adjacent to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport (CVG).

The street address is:

3861 Olympic Blvd.
Erlanger, KY 41018
Phone:  859.647.METS (6387)
Fax:  859.647.6431
Email:  METS at useMETS.org <mailto:METS at useMETS.org>
Web: http://www.themetscenter.com <http://www.themetscenter.com>

DIRECTIONS TO THE METS CENTER

>From the North:
Take I-71/75 South toward Cincinnati
Take exit 185 to merge onto I-275 West toward the Greater
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Take exit 2 for Mineola Pike
Turn left at Mineola Pike
Turn right at Olympic Blvd. West

>From the South:
Take I-71/75 North toward Cincinnati
Take exit 185 to merge onto 1-275 West toward the Greater
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Take exit 2 for Mineola Pike
Turn left at Mineola Pike
Turn right at Olympic Blvd. West

>From the West (or Cincinnati/NKU Airport - CVG):
Take I-275 East
Take exit 2 for Mineola Pike
Turn right at Mineola Pike
Turn right at Olympic Blvd. West

>From the East:
Take I-275 West toward the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
International Airport
Take exit 2 for Mineola Pike
Turn left at Mineola Pike
Turn right at Olympic Blvd West

OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS

The IMI has arranged preferred rates at four national brand hotels in the
immediate area.  The Residence Inn and Courtyard by Marriott are within
walking distance, while the Holiday Inn and Courtyard by Marriott at the
Cincinnati Airport offer full service amenities and are only a few minutes
away. For more detailed rate information, go to
http://imi.nku.edu/security/2009_Symposium/lodging.aspx
<http://imi.nku.edu/security/2009_Symposium/lodging.aspx>

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Laura Unterreiner
Project Coordinator, IMI
The NKU METS Center &