[Owasp-cincinnati] Addressing security in the workplace

Brad Gardner bgardner87 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:42:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Sachin and James for the replies.  We are responding to an RFP for a
large project that will sit inside of a large network.  The comments and
resources will certainly help make the case for making security a higher
priority when speaking with the administrative folks that are putting
together the proposal.

Thanks again for the input!

*Brad Gardner*
Mailto: bgardner87 at gmail.com