[Owasp-cincinnati] Forum Presentation

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:43:52 EST 2009

Cincy OWASP Attendees

we had a good follow up of the discussion at the last meeting and thanks for your participation
I have included herein the forum presentation.

I have contacted the authors of the presentation to check if I can have the original presentation uploaded on the site.
To help the video quality, probably the next Forum format I will try to use the original presentation and synchronize with a stream audio.

I will follow up with Jamie questions about IDS filer evasion technique used in one of the attacks and Gudla on open source tools.

Cheers

Marco
OWASP Chapter Lead

Writing Secure Software Blogger