[Owasp-cincinnati] OWASP-Cincy Video-Forum Topic Survey For February Meeting

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:31:58 EST 2009

Re: [Owasp-cincinnati] OWASP-Cincy Video-Forum Topic Survey For February MeetingOk, let's take #12 off, I think you mentioned thumbs down in your previous email and I missed...my apologizes.
So Joe what is your vote in the 1-11 list? You can vote up to six in order of preference.

thanks

Marco
OWASP Chapter Lead

Writing Secure Software Blogger