[Owasp-cincinnati] OWASP-Cincy Video-Forum Topic Survey For February Meeting

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 10:20:10 EST 2009

Re: [Owasp-cincinnati] OWASP-Cincy Video-Forum Topic Survey For February MeetingFolks

here are the polls for the Forum topics so far:
  1.. Threat Modeling
  2.. Secure Architecture
  3.. Secure Software Development
  4.. Botnets Attacks
  5.. Web-based malware 1
  6.. O-Day Browser exploits
  7.. Java Security 1
  8.. Security Testing : 1
  9.. Attacks to financial applications 2
  10.. Web Services Security 1
  11.. Static Analysis Tools: 2
  12.. Things you know for APPSEC/INFOSEC Employment 1
got response only from four people!. I added Joe Combs suggestion on 12.

Again the idea is to organize these Forums every other month to display AppSec videos (OWASP. Hack in the box etc)
and have an interesting discussion and share of knowledge/perspective on application security topics

Also I am putting down the calendar for the speakers. If you are interested to present please let me know the TOPIC and DATE.

So far I had Dr Walden (July) and I am talking with Verdasys (TBD) and Accuvant (March) to have someone of their consultants/reps to give a talk.
I plan to give a couple of talks on threat analysis with attack trees (April) and secure design patterns (June)

thanks

Marco
OWASP Chapter Lead

Writing Secure Software Blogger