[Owasp-cincinnati] Foundstone Hacme Books (how to refresh database)

Devin Cook dcook at sdgsecure.com
Mon Apr 20 14:03:17 EDT 2009

This may not be much help now, but if I were doing this, I would probably install it in a virtual machine (using VirtualBox or VMWare) and then take a snapshot after installing it so that I could revert to the snapshot whenever I wanted and have a clean install again.

-Devin Cook
Security Analyst
Systems Design Group, Inc.