[Owasp-cincinnati] FW: Application Security Course - Oct 7th & 8th

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 22:28:00 EDT 2008

List

I actually recommend this course from Intrepidus Group too. I personally
worked with Corey and Aaron (one of the partners) while at Foundstone and
Rohit is a proved consultant with several years of application security
experience.

Also you cannot beat this price, I have seen similar courses cost 10- times
more. So if you have the time it is also worth the trip to Louisville from
Cincinnati.

Regards

Marco

  _____