[Owasp-cincinnati] Announcing Fortify Sponsored Meeting on April 22th: TRAILER

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:56:02 EDT 2008

OWASP Chapter fellow members

A trail of the movie that we are planning on April 22 is here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5zxOLZ5jXM

The full movie is actually 22 minutes long. I think is a great idea to kick
in a debate on cybercrime and application security.

An executive from Fortify will introduce the movie.

I am looking forward to your participation.

We have two choices between 12.30 AM and 2.30 PM and between 5.30 PM and
7.30 PM

The movie event is free, catering will also be provided.

I had few people getting back on the time frames.

Please let me know by the EOW.

Thank you

Marco Morana

OWASP Cincinnati Chapter Leader