[Owasp-cincinnati] OWASP Presentation February Meeting: OWASP Top 10 And Root Causes

Marco M. Morana marco.morana at owasp.org
Wed Mar 5 21:22:44 EST 2008

Fellow OWASP Cincinnati Chapter Members

Thanks to Allison McNamee OWASP Operations Director, the OWASP presentation
for February Meeting is available for download from

The OWASP site at:
https://www.owasp.org/images/e/eb/OWASP_Top_10_And_Root_Causes_Cincy_Feb_26_
08_Final.pdf

If there are any further questions on the topics of the presentation I will
be happy to

cover them via email before the next meeting.

Also any feedback to improve the presentation is appreciated.

Thanks for your interest on OWASP

Marco

  _____

To: alison.mcnamee at owasp.org

Allison

Do you actually mind converting this one and uploading it for me? I am sorry
I had to do some corrections from the previous version, this is the final
version.

I appreciate your help

Marco

  _____