[Owasp-cincinnati] Comment on OWASP meeting dates

Marco M. Morana marco.morana at owasp.org
Thu Jan 31 19:40:18 EST 2008

Andy

I am glad you found the meeting interesting and that raised your interest in
OWASP. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Indeed growing our local security community is OWASP major intent at this
time and I appreciate your trying to help.

I could probably move the meeting to the last Wednesday of the month if does
not conflict with other members calendar.

Any objections from the mailing list?

Regards

Marco

  _____