[Owasp-cincinnati] April 22nd OWASP Meeting RSVPs

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:48:30 EDT 2008

Fellow OWASP Cincinnati Mailing List

Thanks for the current 22 subscribers of the April 22nd event. Just a remind
Cincinnati OWASP chapter welcomes the sponsor selection of Cincinnati for
the preview of The New Face of Cybercrime movie. The sponsor will fly an
executive at their expense here in Cincy and paying for the catering.
Citigroup will sponsor the logistics in terms of facility. This is all free
for you. Now to raise the interest in the participation I will provide OWASP
books for free to the first 10 people that subscribe the event (please CC to
me)

Also, please share information about the movie with your colleagues and
friends. I also welcome any ideas on how we can publish the event.  Please
do not miss this opportunity to have your say on the topic of cyber security
and to show that Cincinnati OWASP security community is worth consideration.

Thanks

Marco Morana

OWASP Cincinnati Chapter Leader

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cincinnati>