[Owasp-chinese] Chinese OWASP Top 10 uploaded

Weilin Zhong weilin.zhong at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Jul 27 02:11:43 EDT 2005

Hi,

The purpose of our efforts are to promote OWASP, and in general Web
Application Security concepts, to Chinese-speaking users. Please
introduce this Chinese OWASP Top 10 to your Chinese co-workers or
friends and share the feedbacks.

We can definitely use more help. Once we come up with a translation plan
for the OWASP Guide, which will be a much bigger effort compared to the
TOP 10, we will send out the plan to the list and enroll you as well.

thanks,
Weilin

--

Weilin Zhong, CISSP