[Owasp-china-mainland] (ISC)2 Secure Asia 2014 Beijing, China

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia在owasp.org
星期四 七月 10 15:47:48 UTC 2014

Rip/Anthony,

Can you please help me find a couple volunteers to that would be willing to
staff the OWASP booth at the (ISC) Secure Asia event happening July 23-24?
https://www.isc2.org/EventDetails.aspx?id=12097

Would you please send an email to your chapter members asking for
volunteers?   I need to confirm with (ISC)2 that we have secured booth
staff by Monday, July 14 and get them registered.

--
*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*