[Owasp-china-mainland] Fwd: [Owasp-nepal] AppSec APAC 2014. Call for papers and training open until December 15, 2013

Helen Gao helen.gao在owasp.org
星期二 十一月 26 12:13:13 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I met Riotora Sapkota in New York City last week in AppSec USA. Riotora is
the the organizer of the next AppSec APAC. I want to share with you the
energy and optimism I felt when he described the AppSec in Tokyo. Everybody
knows that organizing such large and advance conferences in Europe and the
United States is not easy, but it's a lot more difficult in Asia Pacific
area due to differences in name recognition and culture. Amazingly, OWASP
leaders in Asia Pacific have launched one successful conference after
another. I admire their creativity and perseverance, and wish the next
AppSec a great success.

Helen Gao, CISSP

AppSec USA Women in AppSec Committee

Founder and leader of OWASP Long Island Chapter

Former Chair of Global Membership Committee

Organizer of AppSec APAC 2010 and 2011