[Owasp-chicago] Open call for participation

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Mar 16 16:02:53 UTC 2016

Good luck with your local chapter relaunch.  There are some really good
folks in that region that care about infosec including the DC312 folks.

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors
NYC/NJ Metro Chapter Leader
(d) 973-506-9304

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from