[Owasp-chicago] SC Congress Chicago

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 17:41:55 UTC 2014

We have a few complimentary full conference passes for the upcoming SC
Congress Chicago event happening November 18 still available.
http://congress.scmagazine.com/page.cfm/link=16

If you have not already purchased a ticket but are are interested in
attending please contact me as soon as possible.

Kindest Regards,

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Kelly Santalucia <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org

--
*Kelly Santalucia*