[Owasp-chicago] SC Congress Chicago

IOActive Inc. admin at ioactive.com
Wed Nov 5 19:03:43 UTC 2014

Tek me off this list.
Jena Garcia
Global Administrator
IOActive, Inc
Office: +1 206 784 4313
Fax: +1 206 784 4367
Using our past to secure your future
The Americas | EMEA | Asia Pac

The contents of this email are legally privileged and confidential, and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  This email does not, in any case, constitute a binding offer or acceptance for IOActive unless so set forth in a separate document.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at admin at ioactive.com, and delete the original message.

From: Kelly Santalucia <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org<mailto:kelly.santalucia at owasp.org>>
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 6:20 AM
To: "owasp-chicago-suburbs at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-chicago-suburbs at lists.owasp.org>" <owasp-chicago-suburbs at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-chicago-suburbs at lists.owasp.org>>, "owasp-chicago at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-chicago at lists.owasp.org>" <owasp-chicago at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-chicago at lists.owasp.org>>, "owasp-peoria at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-peoria at lists.owasp.org>" <owasp-peoria at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-peoria at lists.owasp.org>>
Subject: [Owasp-chicago] SC Congress Chicago

All ~

OWASP has been offered a booth at the upcoming SC Congress Chicago<http://congress.scmagazine.com/page.cfm/link=29> event happening November 18 at Morgan Manufacturing in Chicago, IL.

We are searching for 2 volunteers to help staff the OWASP booth.  If you are interested in helping please contact me as soon as possible.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Kindest Regards,
--
Kelly Santalucia

Membership and Business Liaison