[Owasp-chicago] (ISC)2 Security Congress Event

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Mon Sep 9 20:32:54 UTC 2013

All ~

Kudos to Ray Diggs, Vatsal Shah and Matt Konda for volunteering their time
to help staff our OWASP booth at the upcoming (ISC)2 Security Congress show
happening September 24-26 in Chicago! https://congress.isc2.org/

I am in need of one additional volunteer for Thursday, September 26, 2013
from 9am-3pm.  If you are available and would like to help please reply to
this thread.

Kindest Regards,