[Owasp-chicago] Next meeting December 18th! + need a speaker

Matt Konda mkonda at jemurai.com
Wed Dec 4 17:54:56 UTC 2013

Hey Vitaly,

Do you think we could take a short time (~10 minutes) for a chapter update
and maybe provide a forum for:
1.  What our budget and membership looks like
2.  What our current goals and focus are
3.  Highlight work local people are doing on OWASP projects
4.  Provide some kind of sign up so that people can help you with different
aspects of running the Chicago chapter
5.  Maybe make an effort to find ways for people to get and stay involved
outside these meetings?

Just some thoughts.  Thanks!  Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Matt