[Owasp-chicago] Fwd: (ISC)2 Security Congress Event

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Thu Aug 15 13:48:18 UTC 2013

Hello OWASP Members,

OWASP and (ISC)2 has formed a partnership this year to help promote all of
our events.  As part of our agreement they have offered us a complimentary
booth and 2 booth passes at their Security Congress event happening
Sept24-27 in
Chicago. https://congress.isc2.org/

We are looking for volunteers to help staff the booth to promote OWASP on
Tuesday (26th) and Wednesday (27th) from 9-4:30 and then on Thursday (26th)
from 9-3:30. Shift times can be worked out for each day, so if you can only
do one or two days and not threee

If you are interested in helping, please contact me.

Kindest Regards,