[Owasp-chicago] Free Webinar - Clientless EndPoint Security & Power Management
astillwell at epok.net
Thu Jun 25 10:48:00 EDT 2009
Hello All. I have a fiend hosting the following Webinar. Would you know
anyone who would be interested in attending?
To register: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/989204794
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2009
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Promisec offers the award winning technology that provides complete
visibility, control & security over your internal endpoints while
reducing IT costs with licensing inventory, automatic remediation and
power management - All without a single client.
During the Webinar, they will cover...
1. Monitoring for dangerous applications "black list" representing a
security or data leakage risk such as File Sharing (P2P), Instant
Messaging, Remote Control and Synchronization software
2. Monitoring for unauthorized network access points such as
modems(Blackberries) and multiple active network cards (wired and
3. Automatic remediation of most deviations from user defined policy
creating real-time sustainable compliance at the vulnerable endpoint
4. Power Management policy enforcement proven to reduce power
consumption by $75 per PC per year
5. Reducing data leakage by enforcing removable media policy for USB
6. Ensures user defined agents such as Anti Virus are installed,
enabled and up to date
7. Endpoint validation for configuration, asset and licensing
inventory audit and compliance support, critical patches, etc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-chicago