[OWASP-Charlottesville] OWASP Google Summer of Code 2013 online meeting with Administrator & Ireland OWASP Chapter leader, Fabio Cerullo 12pm EDT Tuesday

Dale Castle dale.castle at owasp.org
Mon Apr 15 19:03:20 UTC 2013

Hello all,

   This is a rather short notice meeting, but I'm hoping that since it is a
lunchtime online meeting on a great topic, OWASP Google Summer of Code 2013
presented by Administrator and OWASP Ireland Chapter Leader, Fabio Cerullo,
you will all give him a warm welcome. Here are the details. Please let me
know if you have any comments, questions or concerns.