[OWASP-Chandigarh] (no subject)

Sastry Tumuluri sas3 at tumuluri.name
Sat Apr 4 13:33:31 UTC 2015

Hi Jatin,

I'm delighted to hear about your initiative in LPU. From OWASP Chandigarh,
we'll be happy to give you any support that we can.

I'll give you a call sometime this evening; or if that doesn't work out,
perhaps on Monday? I can be reached at 98789 88533.

I'm marking a cc to my fellow chapter leads and enthusiasts so that they
too can pitch in.

Cheers,

==Sas3==