[Owasp-cert] About owasp Certification

Nam Nguyen namn at bluemoon.com.vn
Sun Jun 20 03:35:56 EDT 2010

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:51:59 +0800
Rip Torn <rip at owasp.org> wrote:

> Hello,

Hello Rip

> We want to promote the OWASP certification in China. We contacted a

As far as I know, Rip, OWASP does not yet have any certification program :(. This mailing list has been inactive for quite a while.

> lot of responsible people, but received no positive response.

Probably due to the unofficialness of such cert.

> I send group e-mail directly, hoping to get help.
>
> Also, please allow me to introduce Frank, Frank is Vice Chairman of
> OWASP China, can help us promote the OWASP certification in China.

Hi Frank, we've met at OWASP AppSec Asia in Taipei. How do you do?

Cheers
--
Nam Nguyen, CISA, CISSP, CSSLP
Blue Moon Consulting Co., Ltd