[Owasp-cert] Status of OWASP Certification project?

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Tue Mar 17 09:36:06 EDT 2009

I walked away with several challenges to noodle. The biggest is that
notion that certification requires being closed while OWASP is
fundamentally open. I think I have some ideas that I will blog shortly.

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.