[Owasp-cert] Marketing Question Two point five

Gary Palmer owasp at getmymail.org
Wed Jul 30 23:35:43 EDT 2008

That is a good idea, but I thought some of the "exam bodies" demanded
exclusive or at least a minimum of test takers, otherwise economies of scale
don't work.

Maybe something like my church?  We have "pledge" amounts recommended and a
process to privately talk to the minister if an individual feels they are
unable to meet the minimum.  The minimum is pretty low, so very few apply,
but there is the option.  Maybe plead a case to the "board"?  Personally,
while I offer the idea I do not think it would be a good thing and there is
way too much work to review the requests, which I think will be voluminous.

Cheers,
Gary