[Owasp-cert] Lurkers on our email lists

bill pankey bpankey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:49:35 EDT 2008

I got involved in information security as an application developer in the
middle 90s as 'security concerns' interrupted the deployment of an ehealth
initiative in which I was involved.  Infosec became an area of special
interest and for the past dozen years I have been doing security work as a
consultant, engineer and auditor ... primarily, but not exclusively in the
health sector.

I have the usual security certs: CISSP, CISA, MCSE:Security, GCIH.  I also
am a PCI "qualified security assessor" (QSA).  I do believe that the
existence of PCI PABP standards furthers the business case for this OWASP
certification.

I offered to be the lead for questions in the Privacy domain as much of the
security requirement in health derives from privacy interests.  I also
volunteered to review questions in the pen testing and idm domains.

I have a background in psychometrics and so I can help with the item
analysis that will be required for this cert to obtain ISO 17024 status

Bill Pankey