[Owasp-cert] Marketing Question Two point five

Gary Palmer owasp at getmymail.org
Tue Jul 29 22:44:08 EDT 2008

Ask the question another way, should the price be set relative to a
countries economy such that people who pay for the exam are inclined to
study and work for it?  The converse is the exam is so cheap just pay for
several and keep taking it until familiarity or repeat questions lead to
success...

And that leads to "If I fail the exam, how quickly can I take it again and
should there be a discount?"  I vote for a couple or few months and no
discount.

Cheers,
Gary

  _____