[Owasp-cert] Private Note on Security

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Tue Jul 29 13:51:31 EDT 2008

Actually, that--encouraging other cert providers to ask (more) security
questions on their exams--sounds like a great idea. I think maybe it should
be a separate project or, if not, we should designate it as a separate
activity/task in this project with a few people volunteering to work on it
and post their activity on the wiki.

Matt