[Owasp-cert] Deadlines for August

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Mon Jul 28 19:10:24 EDT 2008

Furthermore, what if the employer we are concerned with is the previous
one that a volunteer worked for, not their current employer?  Are we
going to require CV's from everyone?

I don't think there's anyone on this list who doesn't "care for the
team", James, but the question is what the appropriate way to do the due
diligence is for the particular needs of this project.  I suggest we all
quit batting this back and forth and go find an IP and/or labour lawyer :)

-Leigh