[Owasp-cert] Continuing Education?

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Mon Jul 28 15:10:16 EDT 2008

I don't think CPEs/PDUs prove anything. I know how easy they can be to get,
plus it puts more burden on OWASP to track them and to make sure they
actually pertain to webappsec. I prefer the SANS/GIAC method of having to
retake the exam every few years to prove you still know what you're doing.
Perhaps a scaled-down "maintenance" exam or just a reduced rate, or a lower
acceptable minimum score for the same level. Open to ideas.

Matt