[Owasp-cert] Lurkers on our email lists

Mario de Boer njama at owasp.org
Mon Jul 28 15:03:19 EDT 2008

Hi James,

My name is Mario de Boer. I am security consultant at a large European
IT Company and have certifications such as CISSP and CISA. I have a
PhD in mathematics and a background in cryptography.

I wrote and taught courses in secure software development and software
security analysis. I used to specialize in reverse engineering and
finding security flaws in binaries, but nowadays my software security
knowledge is more allround.

I admire the enthusiasm in this project and fully support its goal. I
volunteer to review and write exam questions.

Regards,
Mario