[Owasp-cert] Introducing myself

Andreas L. Opdahl Andreas.Opdahl at uib.no
Mon Jul 28 12:20:18 EDT 2008

Hi all -

I just joined this weekend and am still catching up with this
interesting initiative!

I'm a professor at the University of Bergen, Norway, interested in IS
development, security requirements and enterprise information
architecture (including SOA of course :-)).

Among other things I've been involved in developing the misuse-case
modelling technique (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_case).

Regards,
Andreas L. Opdahl
University of Bergen