[Owasp-cert] Lurkers on our email lists

Nam Nguyen namn at bluemoon.com.vn
Mon Jul 28 12:14:48 EDT 2008

james at architectbook.com wrote:
> I was checking out the number of subscribers to this list and realize that the
> ratio of those who have introduced themselves relative to those subscribed is in
> need of improvement. If you haven't introduced yourself, please do so now..

I'm among those. So to fix it, here's my short intro.

I'm a chapter lead for OWASP Vietnam. I hold certifications from ISC2,
Microsoft, Sun, Cisco, CompTIA, etc. and teach courses related to them.
During off hours, I help review technical documents and training
materials for other firms. So I guess I have a little bit experience
with both training for and taking exams.

Cheers
Nam