[Owasp-cert] Is this an evil thought?

Christian Wenz chw at hauser-wenz.de
Mon Jul 28 06:43:45 EDT 2008

We’re probably all biased here depending on where we live, but as OWASP is a world-wide effort, there should be no obstacles that the OWASP certification can’t. We need some kind of NDA anyway, so there must be a way to create one that’s internationally binding … : -)

Matt, you nailed it. The one aspect of my comment regarding protection and those outside the United States that is missing is that if lots of folks contribute to making the best kick butt certification exam on the planet and some bleep exposes all the questions causing all of us to start from scratch, I would most certainly desire for this person to be the US, because I would want to personally own them in a court of law and otherwise!

I was debating who should see all the questions. I am all in favor for reviewers being in other parts of the planet as long as they don't see all the questions.