[Owasp-cert] Fwd: Marketing Question Two

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Sun Jul 27 22:48:10 EDT 2008

While I'm sure that James is making these offers of space in good faith,
should we really be designing our processes around unknown (and
sometimes capricious) corporate benevolence?

I think it's worth thinking about how to keep this sponsor-agnostic both
in regards to content AND location of testing, the latter of course
dependent on whether or not we go with a setup like Prometric.

- Leigh