[Owasp-cert] Fwd: Marketing Question Two

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Sun Jul 27 21:14:31 EDT 2008

Interesting discussion and I like your idea for a PR project, but I think
we're getting off topic. Can we table your original question, "Should the
price of certification exams be fixed..." and the ensuing debate over the
price of rice in China until later when we actually have a better idea of
what the exam cost (to OWASP) might even be? I realise this project may very
well still be in 'brainstorm' mode but there are probably some things we
should discuss before others.

Matt