[Owasp-cert] Fwd: Marketing Question Two

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Sun Jul 27 17:30:10 EDT 2008

I think maybe you're not shopping around, and are more familiar with your
hometown so you can find a deal there. I've been to Delhi, Rajasthan and the
U.P. in the last 6-8 months and everything, including hotels, was far
cheaper on average than the Chicago area for example (which I'm fairly
familair with and can find deals in).

Regardless of whether I happened to pick a good example, that wasn't the
point.

I can't speak to VUE and the like, but if you're right it sounds like we
have even more reason not to go with them...

Matt