[Owasp-cert] Fwd: Marketing Question Two

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Sun Jul 27 16:27:28 EDT 2008

 We shouldn't presume to know the economics of other countries, or spend
time trying to figure it out. OWASP's membership pricing is fixed so I think
the cert pricing should be too. It should just cover costs.

The big HOWEVER is, if we do our own exam delivery the actual cost might not
be fixed. For example, the costs associated with offering an on-site exam in
India might be less expensive than in the U.S., which might still be less
than in the UK. Although with a vendor like VUE I don't think we have that
flexibility.

Matt