[Owasp-cert] Is this an evil thought?

David H. dmalloc at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 27 14:24:12 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 7:18 PM,  <james at architectbook.com> wrote:
> In order to protect the integrity of the exam, should I be the only person
> that knows all of the questions/answers? Likewise, security is ensured if
> the actual questions/answers aren't sent to this listserv as there may be
> lurkers? What do you think of question creators sending directly to
> reviewers with only a CC to me?

I do not quite understand the question. If the exam is designed the
right way, there will be a multitude of answers to a questions which
the reviewinf board of peers can either interpret as right or wrong.
The only problem of this nature is when you are using a multiple
choice test.

-d

--

benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu