[Owasp-cert] Deadlines for August

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Fri Jul 25 23:53:33 EDT 2008

I definitely see your point about writing the .NET version of WebGoat...of
course it's designed to be flawed, haha. ;-P I just thought of something
else too. When I got my GSNA it was back when SANS/GIAC was still requiring
a research paper rather than having it be optional for an extra gold star.
They obviously figured out some way to grade these papers. Is anyone from
SANS on this list? I wouldn't want people who failed to automatically start
ranting about a lack of objectivity...

Matt