[Owasp-cert] Deadlines for August

David H. dmalloc at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 25 20:40:19 EDT 2008

> If we stick to simple multiple choice for the first exam, it means that we
> have delivered something of value and can in the meantime buy us more time
> to work on more complex scenarios.

That is exactly what I try to dispute. I do not see any value in
Multiple Choice Questionaires not even when you are purely testing for
relearned value. That stems from a long history with Multiple Choice
Tests and the desire to create meaningful exams for a new paradigm of
learning.
--

benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu