[Owasp-cert] Deadlines for August

Christian Wenz chw at hauser-wenz.de
Thu Jul 24 12:42:57 EDT 2008

> I would not support anything that is Prometric or pearson or anything
> which is built purely on a multiple choice model.
> This might work for some parts of the exam, but it does not work for
> behaviour modeling and behaviour type questions to assess whether
> somone has the right mindset for a security professional.

I think that's a decision we have to make early on: Will we base our efforts
on a provider with a large install base (and thus some limitations regarding
the format of the question), or will we write our own testing tool, with
more flexibility and limited visibility.
However if you want to test someone's mindset you probably need a live exam
;-)

Best regards
Christian