[Owasp-cert] Offer for OWASP memebers fromLifeCycleSecurity conference (8&9 August in LasVegas)

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Wed Jul 23 17:09:53 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dennis Hurst <dennis.hurst at lifecyclesecurity.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 4:49 PM
Subject: Offer for OWASP memebers from LifeCycleSecurity conference
(8&9 August in LasVegas)
To: ivan.ristic at gmail.com

Ivan,

Were making a special offer to the OWASP chapters but I also wanted to
forward it to the LifeCycleSecurity speakers.  If you know of people
that are attending Blackhat and would also like to attend
LifeCycleSecurity please feel free to forward this on to them.  We have
more room available at Caesars than we had expected so we want to get
the word out to as many people as possible and have a great showing.

Talk to you soon,

Dennis

***** Message follows ******

We would like to make a special offer to you and the people at OWSAP as
our way of thanking you for your support of our Lifecycle Sercurity (web
application security)Conference which we are holding the day after
Blackhat-Vegas on August 8-9, 2008 at the Las Vegas Ceasar's Palace.

FREE ADMISSION (normal price is $350) for the first 100 people who
register by sending an email to freeoffer at LifeCycleSecurity.com with:

Name:

Company:

Address:

E-mail:

We plan to open this up to other lists later in the week, but we want to
give OWSAP members "first shot" at the free admission.  (There are only
100 free admission tickets.)

Our goal is to create a community where Application Security
professionals can share information on an on-going basis.

We have Ounce, Proactive, Price Waterhouse, Modsecurity, Microsoft, Safe
Channel, OWASP and Verizon involved in our Penetration Testing,
Policy/Compliance/Solutions and a Vendor Tracks.

Thanks once again for your support.

Dennis Hurst

Dennis.Hurst at lifecyclesecurity.com

www.lifecyclesecurity.com