[Owasp-cert] Principles and Perspectives

Gary Palmer owasp at getmymail.org
Tue Jul 22 10:27:31 EDT 2008

For the NDA, consider an Ethics agreement like what ISC2 does for CISSP.
Ethical conduct and trust in those ethics are a necessity anyway and should
be part of the cert regardless of NDA.  I think your idea brings a good
point, 1) maintaining some privacy within this forum as test questions
develop/evlove or else having a private test question management channel,
and 2) maintaining privacy of test content to be respected by those taking
the test (no matter pass or fail).

I agree with the other 2 points.

Cheers,
Gary