[Owasp-cert] Marketing Idea:OWASP Certification

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Mon Jul 21 13:32:28 EDT 2008

Surely we can just charge enough for the exam to break even, rather than
doing product placements?  I think that the idea is highly inappropriate
in the context of a vendor-neutral, independent exam.  If Comp-TIA can
make a profit at $250/exam, surely we can come up with a reasonable
non-profit figure to charge for this exam.

The exam is probably not the place to do job listings, either.  I'm
pretty sure OWASP already has a page on the wiki for them.

-Leigh