[Owasp-cert] OWASP Certification Confidentiality Agreement

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 22:01:54 EDT 2008

I think this is something the group could collaborate on. I don't
really want to execute it before the typos and such are corrected at
least; but it really should be looked over by the Foundation chair too
I think. The agreement is to benefit the Foundation (the legal entity
that is OWASP), not this project alone, plus he happens to have a law
degree...

Matt