[Owasp-cert] Good bye.

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Mon Aug 11 14:04:48 EDT 2008

My thought says that there are most certainly better ways to develop
software and that agile approaches need to be encouraged throughout. The
key challenge for an exam is to make sure that there is a body of
knowledge that exam takers can read and I don't believe that one exists
for the subject areas mentioned.

I could be wrong, but would certainly like to know. We can't really base
an exam on presentations and tribal knowledge...

destroy all copies.