[Owasp-cert] Good bye.

David H. dmalloc at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 11 12:48:09 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Kamal Wickramanayake
<kwickramanayake at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new to this list. So I don't have a picture of the past. But,
> aren't these areas already covered?
>
> Software Delivery Life Cycle - SDLC
> Traditional Vs Agile Development - again falls under SDLC
> Security Models Vs Emergent Models - falls under SDLC, patterns,
> architecture, x?

No. Traditional versus "Agile" software development lifecycles (in my
book) are incorporating a completely different holisitc approach to
how you run your company and what a delivery lifecycle means in your
company. But you have surely a valid point ofr traditional points of
views. Thank you

-d

--

benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu