[Owasp-cert] Good bye.

Kamal Wickramanayake kwickramanayake at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:44:12 EDT 2008

I am new to this list. So I don't have a picture of the past. But,
aren't these areas already covered?

Software Delivery Life Cycle - SDLC
Traditional Vs Agile Development - again falls under SDLC
Security Models Vs Emergent Models - falls under SDLC, patterns,
architecture, x?

Kamal

--
Kamal Wickramanayake